- A person under the age of 16 may obtain a Library Card. We require that their parent or legal guardian sign the card application and accept financial responsibility for any fees or charges associated with the account.
- The parent or legal guardian who can verify with approved identification that they reside at the same address is accepted as proof of residency for the child.
- A child who has a library card may access all available library materials, including books, movies and other materials.
- A child aged 12 through 15 may be given permission to use the Library's Internet-accessible computers by the parent or legal guardian during the card application process.
- A child has the same rights to privacy and confidentiality as any other patron.
- The parent or guardian who has signed the application has the right to restrict use of the library by withdrawing the child's personal library card at any time.
- A Children's Card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
Once you have your card, the account can be managed online. This allows you to be able to request and renew items at your own convenience.