- About Us
Escape from AzkaChatham: Harry Potter Escape Room
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
** PLEASE NOTE: All time slots have been filled! Please call or stop by the Library to be added to our waiting list. Thank you! **
Take a trip to the world famous school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You and some friends have been given detention by Professor Snape. It’s rumored the last student in Snape’s detention – a boy from Hufflepuff – was lost and never seen again. You must escape so the same fate does not befall you. You and your friends have 45 minutes to solve all the puzzles and escape from detention! You don’t need to be a Potter fan to participate. Wizards will surely enjoy this immersive experience.
Registration is open for 14 years or older. 8-13 year olds may participate with a family group due to the difficulty of puzzles. Teams can have 3-6 participants. If all sessions fill up, there will be an available waitlist.
Register for available slots at the Circulation Desk:
- Monday, January 20: 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30
- Tuesday, January 21: 4:30, 5:30, 6:30
- Wednesday, January 22: 4:30, 5:30, 6:30
- Thursday, January 23: 4:30, 5:30, 6:30
- Saturday, January 25: 12:30, 1:30, 2:30
- Monday, January 27: 4:30, 5:30, 6:30
- Tuesday, January 28: 4:30, 5:30, 6:30
Costumes absolutely encouraged!